Last Weekend I went to Smaui (aka Paradise) for my friend’s 26th bday. Our friend Rads was kind enough to offer her place and boat for us to reside in. Honestly it was one of thee most amazing trips of my life. 8 ppl, 3 days, 1 villa, 1 yacht, oh and we found paradise! I return to bangkok feeling like this city is so small, being in the middle of the ocean u realize how huge this world is and theres so much to explore!
Heres the top 5 highlights of my trip:
1) Stayed at the 4 seasons villa- it was so beautiful
2) stayed in a yacht- amazing, imagine the breeze in your hair as it cruises down the horizon…
3) Saw Pink dolphines, white dolphins, and dolphins in general swimming by our boat
4) Slept on a yatch surround by water and islands, under a blanket of stars, and in a bay area with glow in the dark plankton and jelly fish all around us….WOW. This world is amazing, we really gotta do our best to preserve the beauty folks.
5) spending 3 days with a group of amazing people, it had to be said cause its true
Anyways, on to the best part, Pictures! Here are some photos I took on the trip with my canon rebel x. Enjoy….
And feel free to contact me for photography info. I’m available for all types of photography, just ask me:
Samui thru the SLR (March 2011)
Villas in Samui – Amazing
The Villa which we resided for a night & 2 days…
Pretty Golden Ornaments at the Villa
Yes the Villa had 2 pools! How much can one need?!
Just liked the color of these candel holders in the sun…
Chilling after our 6am Flite
360 degrees of breath taking mind clearing view!
The Portrait Series Begins – Kevin aka mr Red Nose
Vanessa- The Bday girl!
Sumati – my co host one of my muse!
Danish, or was I trying to get a portrait of the cham glass…?
And, Yours truly! Courtesy of Sumati for taking this pic.
Since I bought my Slr and 3 of my other friends also bought their cams, we’ve pretty much been taking over the news feed on facebook with all these pics. I think its safe to say we made everyone filled with the desire to check out Samui. And not just for the partying and drinking, theres so much to see and do there. Hope you all get a chance to go!
I’ll be posting pics of something else that recently got me really excited , Stay tuned!
Now I’ll leave you all with this quote ‘There’s too much beauty in the world to stay mad’
Peace & Love,